The memory size allocated for the video memory depends on the size of memory installed in the VAIO computer. It does not change automatically after an additional memory module is added.
Use Load Setup Defaults in BIOS after changing the menory size to refesh the video memory size with the steps below:
1. Turn on the computer and hold the F2 key when the Sony logo appears.
2. From the Menu bar, select Exit.
3. Select Load Setup Defaults and press Enter.
4. Select Yes and press Enter.
5. Select Exit Saving Changes and press Enter.
6. Select Yes and press Enter.