This symptom occurs when the program that is set to start at the startup of Windows cannot be found.
Please refer to the steps below to check the program:
1. Click Start and click Run....
2. Key in msconfig and click OK.
3. Click the Startup tab.
4. Disable the options of the programs where the command columns on the right are blank.
* If no program with a blank column exists, turn off the programs one by one and restart the system to identify the program in question.
5. Click OK to restart Windows.