Follow the steps below to create a screen saver with PictureGear:
1. Start PictureGear.
2. Select the folder containing still images.
3. Click on any image that will be used as a screen saver. To select more than one image, click on the images while holding down the Ctrl key.
4. From the Utilities menu, click Screen Saver. For some versions of PictureGear, click Screen Saver from the Goodies menu.
5. In Screen Saver Settings, user will be able to change the order of the images, add or delete images and set sound effect. For some versions of PictureGear, PictureGear Screen Saver will appear instead.
6. Click OK.
7. In the Screen Saver tab of Display Properties, set the new PictureGear screen saver.