To use the Roll Back Driver feature, please follow the steps below.
* User must log on to the system as Administrator.
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. Click Performance and Maintenance.
3. Click [System]. The System Properties dialog box appears.
4. Click the Hardware tab, and then click the Device Manager button. The Device Manager window appears.
5. Double-click the device drivers to be restored. The (Device driver name) Properties dialog box appears.
6. Click the Driver tab and then click the Roll Back Driver button.
For more details, please refer to the following solution in Microsoft's technical support website.
Article ID: Q283657
Last Reviewed: November 15, 2001
Title: How To: Use the Roll Back Driver Feature