To copy the profile of an old account to a new user account, please follow the steps below.
1. Log in as a new user account.
2. Click Start, point to Settings and click Control Panel. Then click Performance and Maintenance and click System.
3. Click the Advanced tab. In User Profiles, click Settings.
4. In Profiles stored on this computer, click Copy from and click Copy to.
5. Click Browse, select the profile stored in C:\Documents and Settings and click OK.
6. When Copy to appears, click OK.
7. Click Yes to confirm the copying.
Note: When copying the user profile, the files in the My Documents folder are being replaced. Please be sure to back up all important data in another location.