Note: The following conditions must be satisfied to achieve print sharing.
- Computer with printer connected and properly install.
- Computer is connected to the network and properly configured.
To share a printer, please follow the steps below.
1. Click Start, point to Settings and click Control Panel.
2. Click Printers and Other Hardware and click Printers and Faxes.
3. Right-click the icon of the printer that is to be shared and click Sharing.
4. Select the Sharing this printer option.
5. Give a name to the shared printer and click OK.