To change the drive letter of a drive, please follow the steps below.
1. Click Start and click Control Panel.
2. Click Switch to Classic View.
3. Double-click Administrative Tools.
4. Double-click Computer Management.
5. Click Disk Management.
6. Right-click the drive and click Change Drive Letter and Paths....
7. Click Change and assign a new drive letter from the pull-down menu.
8. Click OK
9. Click Yes to confirm the change.
Warning: Some applications will not function properly if the drive letter is changed.
For more information on how to change a drive letter in Windows® XP, please refer to the Automated Tutorial.