Please refer to the following procedure:
1. Click Start, click Settings and then click Control Panel.
2. Double-click System.
3. Click the Device Manager tab and double-click on CD-ROM Drive.
4. Click on the device to highlight it and click the Settings tab.
4. In both the drop down menu of Start drive letter and End drive letter, select a same value for the drive letter.
5. Click OK.
6. Click Close and click Yes to restart the computer.
Note: The changing of drive letter might cause some error to the applications. In such cases, the user must return the drive letter to the default value.
For more information on how to change the drive letter assignment for CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD, Memory Stick or Zip Drives, please refer to the Automated Tutorial.