Please refer to the steps below to record a sound file from an external device using MovieShaker Ver.3.*:
1. Connect the Audio Out terminal of an external device to the Audio In terminal of the computer.
2. Click Start -> Programs -> MovieShaker -> MovieShaker.
3. Import the image or audio and arrange it on Product Tray.
4. On Tool Panel, click Narration.
5. Click on an open area on Product Tray.
6. From Input device, select the connected external device.
7. Adjust the recording level using the Recording Level slider bar.
8. Playback the audio with the external device.
9. Click Start Recording and Narration to start recording.
10. Click Stop Recording on the location where recording is to be stopped.
11. The recorded sound is stored as a WAV file (44.1 kHz, 16 bits and stereo).
12 . Click Setting -> File -> Location to store files to save the recorded file to the specified location.