Sony Corporation of Hong Kong Limited (hereinafter "SONY"), in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth under these "Terms of Sony Imaging Pro Support Service" (hereinafter "Terms"), shall provide "Sony Imaging Pro Support" services for professional photographers (hereinafter "Services").
A customer who applies for the Services (hereinafter "Applicant") shall read the Terms thoroughly, and apply for and use the Services upon agreement with the Terms.
Please understand that in order to use the Services, passing the Preliminary Screening (as defined in Article 1 hereunder) is required.
Applicant who has not reached the age of eighteen (18) shall obtain parental consent on the Terms when agreeing to the Terms and applying for the Services.
Article 1 (Definitions)
For the purpose of these Terms, the words and phrases set forth below shall have the respective meanings defined in this Article:
"Application Documents": All the documents set forth below that the Applicant shall submit to SONY in order to apply for the Services:
- An application form designated by SONY with all the necessary items filled out by the Applicant;
- A document which will prove that the Applicant is a professional photographer as separately designated by SONY (e.g. business registration certificate and employment confirmation letter issued by his/her employer);
- A business card indicating that the Applicant is a professional photographer;; and
- Other documents as separately designated by SONY.
"Screening of Documents": An examination of the contents of the Application Documents received from the Applicant in accordance with criteria set forth by SONY to determine pass or fail.
"Screening of Eligible Equipment": An checking on the warranty record registered under the name of the Applicant in order to confirm the equipment so registered is eligible for the Services
"Preliminary Screening": Screening of Documents and Screening of Eligible Equipment collectively.
"Successful Applicant": Applicant who passed the Preliminary Screening.
"Sony Group": Sony Corporation, the parent company of SONY, and its subsidiaries (including SONY) and affiliated companies.
"Service Agreement": The agreement on use of the Services as concluded under Article 8 (Service Agreement) hereunder.
Article 2 (Services)
- The Services shall consist of the services as listed below. The details of the Services and the conditions for providing such Services are set forth in Articles 11 through 16 hereunder and on the website dedicated to the Services (hereinafter "Website"):
- (1) Delegated Hotline Service
- (2) Priority repair service
- (3) Rental service of substitute equipment
- (4) Invitation to Launching events and new product seminar
- (5) Dedicated Social Networking Group
- (6) Equipment Loan Service
- (7) Other services to be separately determined by SONY
- (8) Enjoy promotional offers of services provided for specified Sony products
- The equipment which is subject to the Services as set forth in items (1), (2), (3), (4), (6), (7) & (8) of the foregoing Section (hereinafter "Target Equipment") shall be the equipment as set forth on the Website and limited to those owned by the Member (as defined in Article 9 hereunder) and registered by submitting an equipment registration form as set forth in Article 1 (iv). SONY reserves its right to amend the Target Products from time to time without prior notice. The Applicant / Member is advised to check the Website in advance to confirm their products are covered by the Services.
- Unless otherwise expressly set forth in the Terms, the terms of the warranty form attached to the Target Equipment which Sony Group issues or the "Repair Service Contract" separately provided by SONY shall be applied for repair services. If there is an inconsistency between the provisions of the Terms and such warranty form or such Repair Service Contract, the provisions of the Terms shall prevail.
- The Services are only for the Member only and cannot be assigned or transferred to others without prior consent of SONY. Upon request or use of the Services, Members must present their valid Membership Card and/or personal identity document for identity verification.
Article 3 (Qualifications for Application)
In applying for the Services, in addition to agreement to the Terms, the Applicant shall fulfill each of the following conditions. Applicant who has not reached the age of eighteen (18) shall obtain parental consent on the Terms when agreeing to the Terms and applying for the Services.
- (1) To earn a living as a professional photographer by being commissioned to take photographs and/or by selling photographs taken by himself/herself (including processed works), provided however, assistants to professional photographers, and students are not qualified to apply;
- (2) To own at least 2 set of designated Sony's full frame interchangeable-lens cameras and at least 3 pieces of Sony's full frame Carl Zeiss, G or GM Lenses (parallel imported products are not qualified).
- Click here to find out the full model list.
- (3) To be an individual residing and working in Hong Kong or Macau; and
- (4) To be a member of "My Sony" operated by SONY.
Article 4 (Procedures for Application)
- An Applicant who meets all the qualifications as set forth in the foregoing Article may, at any time, apply for the Services by submitting the Application Documents to SONY at the Website.
- The costs of submitting the Application Documents to SONY shall be borne by the Applicant.
- SONY shall not be liable for any loss or damages to the Application Documents during delivery arising from the cause that are not attributable to SONY.
Article 5 (Preliminary Screening)
- SONY shall perform the Preliminary Screening from time to time in the manner as set forth below. Only Successful Applicant who has followed the procedures as separately set forth by SONY shall be eligible to use the Services.
- (1) Screening of Documents
- (i) Subject of screening: Application Documents
- (2) Screening of Eligible Equipment
- (i) Subject of screening: Applicant's Equipment registered the warranty with SONY in order to check if the registered equipment is eligible for the Services.
- (1) Screening of Documents
- Manner of notification of result of screening: By e-mail or another manner to be determined by SONY.
- SONY shall not give any information regarding the result of the Preliminary Screening, including but not limited to the criteria for the Preliminary Screening or the reasons for pass or fail.
Article 6 (Invalid Applications and Termination of Preliminary Screening)
In the event the Applicant meets any of the Items below, the application by such Applicant as set forth in Section 1 of Article 4 (Procedures for Application) shall become invalid, and SONY may terminate at any time the Preliminary Screening set forth in the foregoing Article:
- (1) In the event the contents of the Application Documents or the Screening by Interview is found to be untrue;
- (2) In the event there is a default against the Sony Group such as delay in payment for products or services or delay in return of rented equipment or trial equipment;
- (3) In the event the Applicant fails to show up for the Screening by Interview without prior notice to SONY;
- (4) In the event SONY is unable to contact the Applicant; or
- (5) In the event SONY determines it inappropriate to provide Services to the Applicant
Article 7 (Fee)
- The Services shall be provided free of charge. SONY reserves its right to charge a membership fee to the Member by giving a reasonable written notice to Members in advance.
Article 8 (Service Agreement)
The Service Agreement shall be concluded upon SONY's confirmation to Applicant that his/her Application is accepted based on Article 5.
Article 9 (Membership)
- Upon conclusion of the Service Agreement, SONY will grant membership for the Services to the Successful Applicant. (A Successful Applicant granted membership for the Services by SONY is hereinafter referred to as "Member").
- Upon conclusion of the Service Agreement, each Member shall use their own My Sony ID to and password to login to the members-only website within the Website (collectively hereinafter "ID") and a card proving membership of the Services (hereinafter "Membership Card"). SONY will also delegate a membership number (hereinafter "Membership Number") to each Member for supporting overseas repair services and the Membership Number will be printed on the Membership Card. The Member shall strictly maintain and secure the ID, the Membership Card and the Membership Number.
- The Member shall not reproduce, copy, alter, assign or lend to a third party, nor otherwise dispose of the ID, Membership Card and Membership Number, and shall not allow a third party to dispose in the same manner.
- The term during which the Member may use the Services (hereinafter "Membership Term") shall be the period commencing upon the conclusion of the Service Agreement as set forth in Article 8 (Service Agreement) herein and ending on the day prior to the day two (2) years after the Membership Card is sent. Thereafter, the Member may renew the Membership Term on a year-by-year basis by submitting the renewal form in a manner designated by SONY and with the supporting information, namely updated equipment list, copy of business registration certificate, business card and/or proof of employment, prior to the expiration of the initial period or any renewal term thereof, as the case maybe.
- Upon renewal of the Membership Term set forth in the foregoing Section, SONY may perform an update screening of the Member as set forth separately by SONY. Any acceptance to renewal of the membership and/or charging of any membership fee for the renewal term shall be subject to SONY's sole discretion.
- Member may withdraw from the membership by giving prior written notice and returning his / her Membership Card to SONY.
Article 10 (Use of Services)
- Procedures of use of the Services by Member shall be set forth on the Website or SONY's policy released from time to time.
- Relationship with extended warranty offered by retail stores (including "Sony Store").
- Sony has the right to at any time revise, add or remove any items of the Services and offers. The Services and offers supplied based on the actual conditions (e.g. number of quota, availability of offers, time period of Services or offer to be provided), and subject to respective terms and conditions. Sony shall not be responsible or liable to any of Members or anyone else (including but not limited to legal liability and compensation) in the event that SONY is unable to provide Member with any particular Services or benefits at any specified time for whatever reason.
Article 11 (Delegated Hotline Service)
- SONY delegates a hotline exclusively for the Members with respect to the membership and its Services. The details of the hotline are stated in Article 35.
Article 12 (Priority Repair Service)
- Members can directly bring their Target Equipment (exclusively for those Sony products registered at the time of applying the membership) to Sony Repair Centre to enjoy priority equipment maintenance and repair services.
Article 13 (Rental Service of Substitute Equipment)
- Rental service of substitute equipment as set forth in Article 2 (Services) Section 1 Item (3) shall be rendered when the Member applies for repairing of Target Equipment in a form designated by SONY, and on the condition that SONY determines that such Target Equipment requires to be repaired, SONY will rent substitute equipment (hereinafter "Substitute Equipment") on free loan basis for the Target Equipment to be repaired (hereinafter "Repair Target Equipment") to the Member for a period not more than seven (7) days from the date of collection of Substitute Equipment as specified in Section 3 below ("Free Rental Period"). SONY may, at its own discretion, determine the types of Substitute Equipment which has equivalent specifications and functions to Repair Target Equipment, and Substitute Equipment may not be the types of the equipment requested by the Member.
- The commencement date of the rental period of the Substitute Equipment shall be as separately determined by SONY. This Rental service is provided subject to to availability of related equipment at SONY and SONY may not be able to rent the Substitute Equipment on the date requested by the Member.
- Upon confirmation of the request for this Rental Service, the Member shall collect the Substitute Equipment from our designated Sony Customer Service Centre and return the Substitute Equipment to the same location on or before the expiry of the Free Rental Period in accordance with the procedures designated by SONY.
- The Member shall maintain the Substitute Equipment with the duty of care of a good manager, and shall not assign, lease nor resell to a third party, nor otherwise dispose of the Substitute Equipment, and shall not allow a third party to dispose in the same manner. If there is any damage, loss or theft of the Substitute Equipment, or failure to return the Substitute Equipment before expiration of the Free Rental Period, SONY has sole and absolute right to claim the Member for the losses suffered by Sony therefrom or deduct part of or all of the deposit paid by the Member as compensation for part of or all of the losses (including but not limited to estimated cost of equipment repair, replacement, etc.)
- The Member shall return the Substitute Equipment after formatting in accordance with the procedure manual included with the Substitute Equipment. Sony shall not be liable for any still image, video image, or any other information still recorded on the Substitute Equipment when returned.
- The Member shall remove all additional equipment attached by the Member to the Substitute Equipment, including lens, accessories and recording media (hereinafter "Addition to Substitute Equipment") before returning the Substitute Equipment. In the event that there is any Addition to Substitute Equipment remaining on the Substitute Equipment upon its return, SONY shall not be required to keep, return or be liable in any form whatsoever for such Addition to Substitute Equipment.
- Subject to the condition of the Substitute Equipment upon its return, the Member may be requested to bear the costs of repair of the Substitute Equipment or the costs of procuring Substitute Equipment. In such case, the Member shall make payment of such costs in a manner to be separately determined by SONY.
- In the event that the Substitute Equipment is not returned after the end of the period as separately designated by SONY, the Member may be requested to bear the costs of procuring Substitute Equipment instead of its return. In such case, the Member shall make payment of such costs in a manner to be separately determined by SONY.
- Apart from the terms under this Article, Member's loan and use of the Loan Equipment shall be subject to the prevailing terms and conditions applicable for this service.
Article 14 (Invitation to launching events and new product seminar)
- Members may be invited to participate in certain events t and sharing sessions to be held by SONY from time to time for sharing experience and know-how with SONY's experts of professional technical and service support.
Article 15 (Dedicated Social Networking Group)
- Members may be invited to join SONY's delegated grouping in certain Social Networking platform for [what services will provide by this group].
- The use and participation of such group shall be subject to the respective terms and conditions stipulated by the social networking platform.
Article 16 (Equipment Loan Service)
- Equipment Loan Service as set forth in Article 2 (Services) Section 1 Item (6) herein shall be that SONY rents to the Member equipment as requested by the Member (hereinafter "Loan Equipment") at the prevailing rental fee for a period of two (2) days or one (1) week (hereinafter "Loan Period") and subject to availability of the requested loan equipment.
- Upon confirmation of the request for this Equipment Loan Service, the Member shall collect the Loan Equipment from our designated Sony Customer Service Centre and return the Loan Equipment to the same location within two (2) days or one (1) week from collection date of the Loan Equipment in accordance with the procedures designated by SONY..
- A deposit or rental fee at the prevailing rate shall be paid upon request of this loan service.
- The Member shall maintain the Loan Equipment with the duty of care of a good manager, and shall not assign, lease nor resell to a third party, nor otherwise dispose of the Loan Equipment, and shall not allow a third party to dispose in the same manner. If there is any damage, loss or theft of the Loan Equipment, or failure to return the Loan Equipment before expiration of the Loan Period, SONY has sole and absolute right to deduct part of or all of the deposit paid by the Member as compensation for part of or all of the losses (including but not limited to estimated cost of equipment repair, replacement, etc.
- The Member shall return the Loan Equipment after formatting in accordance with the procedure manual included with the Loan Equipment. SONY shall not be liable for any still image, video image, or any other information still recorded on the Loan Equipment when returned.
- The Member shall remove all additional equipment attached by the Member to the Loan Equipment, including lens, accessories and recording media (hereinafter "Addition to Loan Equipment") before returning the Loan Equipment. In the event that there is any Addition to Loan Equipment remaining on the Loan Equipment upon its return, SONY shall not be required to keep, return or be liable in any form whatsoever for such Addition to Loan Equipment.
- Subject to the condition of the Loan Equipment upon its return, the Member may be requested to bear the costs of repair of the Loan Equipment or the costs of procuring Loan Equipment. In such case, the Member shall make payment of such costs in a manner to be separately determined by SONY.
- In the event that the Loan Equipment is not returned after the end of the Loan Period, the Member may be requested to bear the costs of procuring Loan Equipment instead of its return. In such case, the Member shall make payment of such costs in a manner to be separately determined by SONY.
- Apart from the terms under this Article, Member's loan and use of the Loan Equipment shall be subject to the prevailing terms and conditions applicable for this service..
Article 17 (Membership Card)
- Upon receipt of Services or request by SONY, the Member shall present to SONY the Membership Card m. In the event the Member fails to present the Membership Card, SONY may deny offering all or a part of the Services to such Member.
- The effective period indicated on the Membership Card shall be renewed each period of two (2) years, and SONY shall issue free of cost a Membership Card with the new effective period prior to the end of the current effective period. However, any acceptance to Membership renewal and/or charging of any membership fee for the renewal term shall be subject to SONY's sole discretion.
- In the event the name of the Member changes for reason of marriage, name change or any, the Member shall notify the contact as set forth in Article 35 (Contact/Address/Person in Charge) hereunder and follow the procedures as directed by the contact, and SONY shall reissue the Membership Card free of cost.
- The Membership Card remains the property of SONY at all times. Member should keep it safe and use it properly and in accordance with the below conditions:
- (a) The Membership Card is non-transferable and can only be used by the member to whom the card is issued;
- (b) The Member must present his/her Membership Card upon his/her request for any of the Services; and
- (c) The Membership Card shall be returned to Sony upon Member's withdrawal from the membership in accordance with Article 9 Section 6.
- In the event Membership Card is lost, stolen or damaged, the Member shall notify the contact as set forth in Article 35 (Contact/Address/Person in Charge) hereunder and follow the procedures as directed by the contact as well as make payment of handling charges (currently HK$20) necessary for reissuing in a manner separately designated by SONY, and SONY shall, upon confirmation of payment of such handling charges, reissue the Membership Card. Sony shall not be liable for any losses or damages arising from the loss of card.
- Sony reserves its right to invalidate any Membership Card at any time without giving any justification and Sony shall not bear any liability or compensation under law or otherwise arising from such revocation and termination.
Article 18 (Handling of Straps)
- In the event SONY provides to the Member a strap for exclusive use by Members only (hereinafter "Strap"), the Member shall not sell nor lease to a third party, resell nor otherwise dispose of the Strap, and shall not allow a third party to dispose in the same manner.
Article 19 (Handling of Application Documents)
- Application Documents shall not be returned in any case, provided however, with respect to item (iii) in the definition of the Application Documents in Article 1 (Definitions), on the condition that Applicant requests to be returned and makes payment to SONY of the actual costs borne by SONY for return, SONY will return such Application Documents.
Article 20 (Notice Obligations)
- If any of the events set forth below occurs, the Member shall immediately notify SONY:
- (1) There is any change in address, contact information, Target Equipment or any other information provided by the Member to SONY in relation to the Services;
- (2) Any of the qualifications as set forth in Article 3 (Qualifications for Application) fails to be fulfilled;
- (3) The ID or the Membership Number is leaked to a third party or an improper use by a third party is discovered; or
- (4) Any of the prohibited acts as set forth in Article 23 (Prohibited Acts) hereunder occurs.
- Member shall confirm the information they provided are correct and updated. In case of any change, they should promptly update Sony in writing as soon as possible. Any extension of the membership to any of the Target Equipment Member purchased after the commencement date of the membership, will be considered by SONY at its sole and absolute discretion upon receipt of Member's request for such extension by email to Sony (Info-CS@sony.com.hk) or in person (to Sony Customer Service Centre in Hong Kong). SONY reserves the right to accept such extension request or request for additional documents or information from you for verification purpose.
Article 21 (Suspension of Services)
- SONY may temporarily suspend all or a part of the Services without prior notice to Members if any of the following events occurs:
- (1) Scheduled or emergency maintenance or construction of facilities necessary for providing the Services; or
- (2) Failure or become extremely difficult to provide Services due to power failure, earthquake, flood, tsunami, war, riot or any other act of God or any cause not attributable to SONY; or
- (3) Inability to use the service or facility of a third party used in providing the Services; or
- (4) In addition to the events above, SONY determines that suspension of all or a part of the Services is necessary due to operational, technical or any other reason.
- SONY shall not be liable for any loss or damages incurred by the Member arising from the suspension of the Services due to any of the events set forth in the foregoing Section.
Article 22 (Indemnification)
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, SONY shall not be liable for any loss or damages whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss (including without limitation loss of profits/business opportunities, earnings, reputation, goodwill or loss of work), injury or damage incurred by the Member or his/her servants, agents, representative or employees arising out of, or in connection with the membership and Service as a result of the use of or inability to use the Services by the Member, SONY's failure to provide or offer any Services or benefits, support or product under the membership on time or at all, explicitly excluding loss or damages resulting from intent or gross negligence of SONY or as otherwise set forth in the Terms. In the event that SONY shall be liable to any Member under this Agreement, unless prohibited by law, SONY's liability shall be limited to One Thousand Hong Kong dollars (HK$1,000) or the amount of any membership or subscription fees which you have paid Sony for subscribing to the membership for the particular subscription term during which the relevant liability arises, whichever is the lower.
- SONY shall not be liable for any loss or damages incurred by the Member as a result of inappropriate maintenance or use of the ID, Membership Card and Membership Number.
- Member irrevocably agrees to fully indemnify and hold SONY and/or Sony Group harmless at all times against all claims, losses, damages, expenses (including but not limited to legal expenses and disbursements), proceedings, demands and actions made against or incurred or suffered by SONY and/or Sony Group for reasons of any loss, injury or damage to any person or to any property arising directly or indirectly from the use by Member or his/her servants, agents, representatives, employees or any third party of any benefits, offers, services or products under or in relation to the membership unless the claim is made against SONY and/or Sony Group as a result of the negligence of SONY and/or Sony Group or its employees or servants.
Article 23 (Prohibited Acts)
The Member shall not perform any of the following acts in the course of application or use of the Services:
- (1) To provide SONY with false or inaccurate information in case the Member provides to SONY information in relation to application or receipt of the Services;
- (2) To use the Services for the purpose of business operation, commercial gain, provision or preparation of the additional value services to a third party regardless of whether for free or for fee;
- (3) Defamation or any other act causing damages to assets, reputation or credibility of Sony Group or a third party;
- (4) To infringe copyrights, publicity rights, privacy rights or any other rights of Sony Group or a third party;
- (5) Fraudulent acquisition and use of ID, Membership Card and Membership Number, or to allow a third party to use the same, or any other fraudulent use of the Services;
- (6) To Interfere SONY's offering of the Services by making excessively frequent inquiries;
- (7) Unlawful possession of Substitute Equipment or Trial Equipment by not returning;
- (8) Solicitation or assistance of any of the acts above by a third party;
- (9) Add as necessary;
- (10) In addition to the acts above, acts that SONY determines as inappropriate.
Article 24 (Personal Information)
- (1) SONY shall use the Personal Information only for the purposes listed below, and except for cases permitted by laws or regulations, shall not use for any other purpose without prior consent from the Member;
- (i) Processing of application and identity verification for the membership
- (ii) Provision of Services (including processing Member's request, enquiries and product / service transaction as well as communication with Member regarding any updates on Services and membership);
- (iii) Notice of Sony Group products, services, events, etc. and/or other products or services offered by SONY's business partners for marketing and promotional purposes);
- (iv) Service enhancement (including request for opinions or feedback in questionnaires, marketing survey etc.);
- (v) Creation and analysis of statistical data;
- (vii) Internal business and administrative purposes; and
- (viii) Other purposes directly relating to any of the above.
* In the event Personal Information is not provided, Services to Members as based on the purpose of use may not be provided.
- (2) In the event a Member wishes to review, correct or delete Personal Information, the Member shall reach the contact as set forth in Article 35 (Contact/Address/Person in Charge) hereunder. SONY shall respond as promptly as possible.
- (3) Any collection, use and handling of personal information shall be subject to Sony's privacy statement. For details, please visit SONY's website at www.sony.com.hk.
Article 25 (No Assignment)
The Member shall not assign the rights regarding to the Services to a third party.
Article 26 (Use of Third Parties)
SONY shall have the right to have a third party (hereinafter "Contracted Third Party") perform all or a part of the obligations necessary to provide the Services. SONY will manage and supervise the Contracted Third Party on its own responsibility.
Article 27 (Termination of Service Agreement by Member)
- A Member may terminate the Service Agreement at any time in accordance with Article 9 Section 6.
- If Member does not renew the Membership Term in accordance with Article 9 Section 4, Service Agreement will be terminated.
- If Member would terminate the membership after the Membership Term has just been extended for the following year, Member shall send SONY a 30 days' prior written termination notice in such format prescribed by SONY from time to time and return the Membership Card and any welcome kit to SONY's designated SONY's Customer Service Centre.
Article 28 (Termination of Service Agreement by SONY)
- SONY shall, at its own discretion, have the right to stop providing Services to the Member or to terminate the Service Agreement with a notice to Member if any of the following events occurs:
- (1) In the event any one of the qualifications set forth in Article 3 (Qualifications for Application) is no longer satisfied;
- (2) The Member is in violation of Article 23 (Prohibited Acts);
- (3) The Services are terminated in accordance with Article 31 (Termination of Services);
- (4) The Member fails to make payment or is delayed in the payment of the annual fee for the Services or any other necessary payments to SONY under the Service Agreement, or is delayed in returning the Substitute Equipment or the Trial Equipment;
- (5) The Member is in any other violation of the Terms; or
- SONY shall have the right to terminate the Service Agreement immediately without prior notice to the Member upon the occurrence of any of the events below:
- (1) The Member's membership to "My Sony Club" is disqualified;
Article 29 (Refunds)
SONY shall not, for whatever reason, refund any membership fee or any other payments made by the Member. However, in the event the Service Agreement is terminated in accordance with Item (4) Section 1 of the foregoing Article, SONY will refund to the Member the annual fee calculated on a per-diem rate for the period commencing on the day after the day of termination of the Service Agreement and ending on the date the Membership Term expires, in accordance with the procedures designated by SONY.
Article 30 (Treatment after Termination)
- In the event the Service Agreement is terminated, Member shall promptly return to SONY the Membership Card, the Strap, any unreturned Substitute Equipment, any unreturned Loan Equipment and any other SONY's property at his/her own expense.
- In the event the Service Agreement is terminated, Member shall promptly make payment of any payments still due to SONY in a manner to be determined by SONY.
Article 31 (Termination of Services)
- SONY shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate the membership of any Member and/or terminate all or a part of the Services at any time by giving 30 days' prior notice to Member in a manner to be determined by SONY, and SONY shall not bear any liability or compensation under law or otherwise arising from such termination.
Article 32 (Revision of Terms)
- SONY shall revise the Terms as it deems necessary. The updated Terms shall be uploaded on the Website. Member shall confirm such updated Terms upon using the Services. However, SONY will notify in advance in a manner to be separately determined by SONY with a reasonable notification period in case Sony believes that such change will have a significant impact on the Member.
- In the event the Member uses the Services after the revision of the Terms, such use shall be deemed as an acceptance by the Member to the revision of the Terms.
Article 33 (Governing Law)
The Terms shall be construed and governed by the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Article 34 (Jurisdiction)
Any dispute between SONY relating to the Services shall be submitted to the courts of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region as the exclusive and agreed jurisdictional court of first instance.
Article 35 (Contact/Address/Person in Charge)
SONY shall, in operating the Services, establish the following contact as a consultant for Member and shall respond to various inquiries regarding the Services:
Address: 16/F, East Point Centre (Old Wing), 555 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
Operating hours: 11:00 ~ 20:00 (Mon to Sat)
Telephone number: (852) 2833-5129
Operating hours: 09:00 ~ 20:00 (Mon to Sat)