- Turn off your Bluetooth if you are not using it.
- Wireless Power Option
- Go to Power Options → Advanced Settings → Wireless Adapter Settings → Set to Maximum Performance.
- Open Device Manager → select your Wireless LAN Adapter → right click Properties → select Power Management tab → uncheck Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power
- 11n channel band
Open Device manager → select your Wireless LAN Adapter → right click Properties → select Advanced tab → under Property select 802.11n Channel Width for band 2.4G → change the Value to Auto
- In SSID Wireless Netwrok Properties, select Connect even if the network is not broadcasting its name (SSID).
Does the Wi-Fi signal strength improve? If not, please continue and follow the steps below.
Note: The interface and IP address depends on the router’s manufacturer.
- Open your web browser.
In the address bar, type the IP address of your router and then click on Go or press the Enter key on the keyboard.
Note: For the IP address, please refer to your router's user manual.
- Login page will appear. Please enter your username and password.
- The router setup page will load in your browser.
Please locate and edit the wireless settings. Change the wireless channel to 6.
Sample image only:
- Click on Save Settings or Apply Settings button.