To establish Internet Connection Sharing on the host computer, follow the steps below:
1. Start Control Panel and double-click Add/Remove Programs.
2. Click the Windows Setup tab, select Internet Tools and click Details.
3. Select the Internet Connection Sharing option and click OK.
4. Click OK again.
5. At Internet Connection Sharing Wizard, click Next.
6. Select the network adaptor to use for the Internet connections and click Next.
7. Select the network adaptor to use for the local connection and click Next.
8. At Client Configuration Disk, click Next and follow the instructions displayed.
9. Click Finish when the setup is completed.