WARNING: Do not run the calibration tool if the touch screen works properly.
WARNING: Before installing this tool, be aware that there is a high possibility that an issue or trouble may occur if the calibration procedure is not followed correctly!
- Charge the computer battery to 30% or higher before executing this calibration tool.
- Disconnect AC adapter and all USB devices from the computer.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
Download and Calibration Instructions
IMPORTANT: If the issue is not resolved or has worsened after running the tool, please make sure the conditions from WARNING message 2 are all fulfilled, and run the calibration again.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the Panel calibration tool.exe file to a temporary or download directory by clicking on the link. Please note this directory for reference.
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the Panel calibration tool.exe file using the ClickPad or TouchPad only, to begin the calibration.
- Do not touch the screen!
- At the Browse For Folder screen, click OK.
- At the C:\Users\Username folder, click the Panel calibration tool folder.
- In the Panel calibration tool folder, click the Calib64 file.
- DO NOT TOUCH THE SCREEN WHILE CALIBRATION IS RUNNING.
- When the calibration has completed, turn off the computer.
- After the computer has shut down completely, turn the computer back on.
- After the computer restarts, the installation of the Touch Panel Calibration Tool is complete.