Active 3D Glasses's indicator is blinking green, however 3D image cannot be seen
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Please register the glasses with the TV again.
You can use the following steps to register the 3D glasses:
- Turn off the TV.
- Hold the glasses within 50 cm of the TV and turn on the TV.
- Press and hold the Power button or indicator on the 3D glasses for 2 seconds. The 3D glasses will now be switched on and the registration process will begin and the Power button or indicator blinking green and yellow. A green light will be displayed for 3 seconds once the registration process has been completed.
NOTE: Check the battery of the 3D glasses, if it is not a built-in battery, pleased replace it.
Additional troubleshooting steps if in case the steps above do not work
- Set the Bluetooth settings of the Android TV to Off.
NOTE: For model-specific details on how to turn off the Bluetooth feature of the Android TV, refer to the instruction guide that came with the unit. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Restart the Android TV .
- Set the Bluetooth settings of the Android TV to On.
- Set the Android TV to the input where the 3D signal was detected.
- After the 3D signal is detected, press and hold down the Power button on the 3D glasses.
If the issue persists after all troubleshooting steps listed in this article were tried, the 3D glasses may need exchange.