MPEG Noise Reduction feature improves the quality of pictures by reducing the block noise and mosquito noise without compromising the picture resolution.
Follow these steps to activate the MPEG Noise reduction feature on your LCD TV:
- Press TOOLS on the remote.
- Tools menu will appear. Select MPEG Noise Reduction and press on the remote.
- MPEG Noise Reduction menu will appear.
- Select High and press on the remote.
- You should be able to notice the noise reduced after activating the MPEG Noise Reduction feature.
- To exit MPEG Noise Reduction feature, press HOME on the remote.