How to delete all of the restore points in the System Restore feature.
Follow these steps to delete all restore points:
- Point to (but do not click) the lower-right or top-right corner of the screen, and then click to select the Search charm.
NOTE: The Windows Logo + Q key combination will also take you to the Search screen.
- In the Search screen, in the Search field type System Protection, and then click the Create a restore point icon.
- In the System Properties window, on the System Protection tab, in the Protection settings section, click to select the drive you wish to configure, and then click the Configure button.
- In the System Protection for [the selected drive] window, to delete all existing restore points, click the Delete button.
- In the System Protection warning window, read the warning and then click either the Continue or Cancel button.
- At the System Protection prompt, click OK.
- In the System Properties window, click OK button.
- In the System window, click the X in upper-right corner to close the window.