Importing songs from an audio CD (Music Center for PC Ver.1.0)
You can import songs from an audio CD to “Music Center for PC”. The imported songs will be saved to the internal storage (HDD/SSD).
Insert an audio CD into the media drive of the computer.
- If the WALKMAN® is connected to the computer, you can transfer the imported songs continuously to the Walkman.
Click [Import from CD] .
If the computer is connected to the Internet, music information will be obtained automatically.
If an available cover art image is found, it will be registered automatically.
- For details on supported file formats that can be imported from audio CDs, refer “Main features/Specifications”.
- If you want to change the format setting for importing songs, click [Import Settings] .
Add check marks to the songs that you want to import.
Click [Import] .
- When importing is completed, click [Displays imported songs in a Library.] to display the imported songs in the library.
To cancel importing
Click [Cancel import] .
If some songs were already imported before you canceled, the songs will be stored in “Music Center for PC”.
To transfer the imported songs directly to the Walkman
If the Walkman was connected to the computer during Step 1, the transfer screen will appear after the import is complete. You can continue to transfer the songs to the Walkman from the same screen. Select the Walkman as the destination and then click [Transfer imported song to device] .
- If you insert another audio CD before you transfer the songs to the Walkman, the transfer screen will disappear. In this case, follow the procedure under “Transferring content to the WALKMAN®” to transfer the songs to the Walkman.