Although Norton AntiVirus 2004 software is provided with the VAIO computer but before using Norton AntiVirus 2004, the software needs to be install for the first time.
1. Click Start, select All Programs and click Norton AntiVirus 2004 Installer.
2. When the Scan for viruses? dialog box apears, click Yes.
3. Once virus scanning is completed, the results are displayed in the Notepad. Check the results and click Close.
4. When the Norton AntiVirus 2004 Setup dialog box will appears, click Next.
5. Confirm the destination folder and click Next.
6. Click next again to install the software and wait for the installation to finish. Once Norton AntiVirus 2004 has been successfully installed, click Finish.
7. Close all programs and restart Windows for the new settings to take effects.
- After installing and setting up of Norton AntiVirus 2004 software, scanning of viruses can be done by using this software. For more information about this software updates or security threat, please visit Symantec Worldwide Home Page.