Please refer to the following steps to backup My Document:
1. Double-click My Computer and double-click the D:\ drive. Then create a new folder.
2. Right-click My Document and then click Properties.
3. Click Target and click Find Target.
4. Right-click the My Document folder and then click Copy.
5. Right-click the new folder that was created on the D:\ drive and click Paste.
(Do not click Paste Shortcut.)
- It is recommended to arrange the data stored in the My Document folder with the following procedure before copying the entire folder.
When files are directly stored to the My Document folder, arrange them by type and category and prepare the folders with easily recognizable names. This will enable the backup to be performed more efficiently.