Before proceeding for updating drivers, please ensure you have the driver files ready in your specified location.
To perform updating of drivers for the video adapters, refer to the following.
1. Click Start, point to Settings and click Control Panel.
2. Double-click System and click Device Manager tab.
3. Double-click Display Adapters and double-click on the existing video adapter.
4. Click Driver tab and click Update Driver.
5. Click Next and Select Display a list of all the drivers in a specific location .. option.
6. Click Next and click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse, select the appropriate driver files and click OK
8. Click Next and click Finish.
With the above steps, you have updated the driver.