Please refer to the steps below:
Step 1: Select a connected device and an operation mode.
1. Click Start -> All Programs -> DVgate Plus -> DVgate Plus.
2. Click MICROMV and click the Batch Capture tab.
Step 2: Check the contents of the tape when necessary.
Click External Device Control and check the contents of the tape.
Step 3: Establish capture settings
Establish capture settings when necessary.
1. Click the Settings tab and then click Capture.
2. Make the settings as required.
Details of the settings are as below:
The saving format of a file and the size of a video appear.
A. Do not divide by time or file size option
Select this option to save the captured video without dividing it.
B. Divide by time option
Select this option to save the captured video by dividing it by a given length of time.
C. Divide by file size option
Select this option to save the captured video by dividing it by a given file size.
Step 4: Add thumbnails to Scene List
The cassette of MICROMV device has the position where the recording start and end points are saved.
DVgate Plus reads this information automatically and shows the scene between each pair of start and end points as one scene on Scene List.
Click Scene Scan
Step 5: Capture videos
1. Select a scene to be captured from the scene list.
2. Click Capture and make the save settings.
3. Click OK to start capturing
4. When the capturing completes, check the contents and then click OK.