Please refer to the steps below for the various editing methods:
A. Specifying a Scene in a Clip
(IN point and OUT point setting)
IN and OUT points can be set to a given positions of a clip.
1. Select a movie clip to be edited and click Edit Clip.
2. Drag the slider knob and move it to the beginning of the scene to be used.
3. Click IN and the point is set to the IN point.
4. Click OUT and the point is set to the OUT point.
- Positions of the IN and OUT points can be adjusted by dragging the IN point flag button and OUT point flag button under the slider.
- At the bottom of the Preview window, the time code of the IN and OUT points, and the length and file size of the IN and OUT points appear.
Clicking the up and down arrows at the right of the time code will allow adjustments of the IN and OUT points' positions on a minute basis.
5. Click OK.
B. Dividing a Clip
1. Select a movie clip to be divided and click Edit Clip.
2. Drag the slider to move to the point where division is required.
3. Click Divide.
Setting of an IN point is not required.
If both IN and OUTpoints have been set, it is not possible to divide the clip into 2 and the Divide function is disabled.
4. Click OK.