You can install or uninstall a modem driver in reference to the following procedure.
* Procedure for uninstallation
1. Click Start, click Settings and then click Control Panel.
2. Double-click System and select Hardware tab.
3. Click Device Manager.
4. Double-click Modems, right-click on the appropriate driver and click Uninstall.
5. Click OK to confirm the device removal.
* Procedure for installation
1. Start up the computer. There will be a message Found new hardware (PCI Communication Device)
2. Click Next. Select the option of Search for the best driver for your device (recommended) and click Next.
3. Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the installation.
4. Restart the computer and the installation will be complete.
* Procedure for updating the driver
1. Click Start, click Settings, click Control Panel and double click System.
2. Click Hardware tab and click Device Manager.
3. Right-click on the modem and click Update Driver.
4. Click Next.
5. Select the option Display a list of the known drivers for this device so that I can choose a specific driver and click Next.
6. Select the option of Show compatible hardware and select the modem that you want to use and click Next.
7. Click Next and click Yes.