This symptom occurs when the rating system Content Advisor is either turned on or the RATINGS.POL file is damaged or it does not exist.
To resolve this symptom, please follow the steps below.
1. Rename the Ratings.pol file in the C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM folder, if it exists.
2. Start Internet Explorer.
3. From the menu bar, click Internet Options.
4. Click the Content tab, and click Settings.
5. Enter the supervisor password in the Password field.
6. Make the necessary settings for each of the category in Content Advisor window.
7. Click OK to save all changes.