Follow the steps below to change the home page that appears when Internet Explorer is launched:
1. Click Start, point to Settings, and click Control Panel.
2. Double-click the Internet Options icon.
3. At the General tab, user can select the following options:
* Option A: Type in the correct URL in the Address field of the Home page selection.
The URL entered will be used for the home page.
* Option B: Click on the Use Current button.
The displayed URL will be set as the home page.
* Option C: Click on the Use Default button
The default URL that was preset by Internet Explorer will be set as the home page.
* Option D: Click on the Use Blank button
Provide an empty URL field. User is required to type in the URL each time Internet Explorer is launched.
5. Click OK to save the changes.