The internal LCD screen size is 8.9" inch wide with resolution of 1024 by 480, which is specially designed for this model only. Therefore user cannot change the standard Windows® font size when the LCD is set to resolution of 1024 by 480.
The font size can be changed when the display resolution is set to: 1024 x 768 or 800 x 600. Please follow the procedures below to change the font size:
1. Click Start, select Settings and click Control Panel.
2. Double-click the Display icon, select Settings tab and click Advanced.
3. In Advanced Display Properties, click Font Size option and select either Large Fonts or Others.
4. When Large Fonts is selected, the font size is changed 125% more by default.
5. When Others is selected, user can change the font size from 20% to 500%.
6. Click OK twice and restart the computer.
When one of the above resolution is used, user may need to scroll the mouse pointer in order to view the full screen area.