|※||Only for models with PowerPanel pre-installed.|
- Restart Operating System.
- Exit Screen Saver program (password protect).
- Exit Hibernate or Sleep mode.
Brightness setting always takes PowerPanel mode setting as a standard.
Base on that case, it is invalid to adjust LCD brightness by Fn+F5.
■ Versions before PowerPanel Ver.3.0
- Click Start-VAIO-Note Utility, and then click PowerPanel.
- When the application column cannot be displayed, right-click Power Panel icon in Task Bar, and then click Display Application Column.
- Right-click the selected mode setting icon, and then click Open in the menu.
- In the mode setting list that user opens, double-click LCD/Video-LCD Brightness, and set the Brightness Level.
- Save this change, and then close the mode setting.
■ Versions after PowerPanel Ver 3.0
- Right-click PowerPanel icon in Task Bar, and then click Edit/Create Mode.
- When the Mode Editor dialogue box appears, please adjust LCD brightness in LCD Brightness Level.
- Click Save to save the settings.
- Click OK.