For general problems, performance diagnosis will provide two diagnosis, user-driver and tool-driver. The general problems include media player error, slow startup of program application and slow network connection. User can solve these problems by checking performance.
To diagnose the performance state of Windows Vista, please refer to the following information.
- Click Start, and then Control Panel.
- When the Control Panel dialogue box appears, click System and Maintenance.
- Click Performance Information and Tools.
- The Performance Information and Tools dialogue box will appear.
Click the item which is displayed on Performance Problem.
- Details of each item will display.
※ Click Help to display solutions.