If Windows cannot start properly, users can start it in the Safe Mode and then perform the operations below.
Regarding how to start Windows in Safe Mode, please refer to the following related link.
Regarding how to restore driver to the default version, refer to the steps below.
- Click Start, right-click Computer, and click Properties to open the Device Manager dialog box.
- Double-click the device name users want to restore.
The (device name) Properties dialog box displays.
- Click the Driver option, and then click Roll Back Driver.
- Click Yes in the following information dialog box.
Are you sure you would like to roll back to the previously installed driver software?
- Close the dialog box and restart Windows.