The Clear Stereo function enables individual left and right digital processing of the sound. This prevents audio signals leakage so that clear stereo sound of the original source can be reproduced. Please follow the steps below activate the Clear Stereo function:
- Press and hold BACK/HOME button until the Home menu appears.
- Press the button to select and then press the button to confirm.
- Press the button to select Music Settings and then press the button to confirm.
The list of Music Settings appears.
- Press the button to select Clear Stereo, and then press the to confirm.
- Press the button to select the desired setting, and then press the button to confirm.
On - Activates the Clear Stereo function when you use the supplied headphones.
Off (Default setting) - Disables the Clear Stereo function and plays back normal sound.
- The Clear Stereo setting is not applied while playing a video or FM radio.
- The Clear Stereo function is designed to obtain maximum effect with the supplied headphones. You may not be able to obtain the Clear Stereo effect when using it with other headphones. When using other headphones, set Clear Stereo to Off.