How to reinstall bundled applications or original drivers using the VAIO Recovery Center?
Reinstall bundled applications or original drivers using the VAIO Recovery Center.
2. Disconnect all network connections.
3. Disconnect all peripheral devices.
4. From within the VAIO Recovery Center application, under Choose a program, click Reinstall Programs or Drivers.
5. In the Reinstall Programs or Drivers window, click the Start button.
6. Under Reinstall Programs or Drivers, ensure the Skip option is selected, and click the Next button.
7. Under Overview, click the Next button.
8. Under Select your programs or drivers to reinstall, on the Programs tab, click to select the box for any programs to be reinstalled.
9. Click the Drivers tab.
10. On the Drivers tab, click to select any drivers to be reinstalled.
11. Click the Next button.
12. Follow any on-screen instructions to complete the installation process for each application and driver selected.
13. Under Reinstall Programs or Drivers completed, click to select the Restart now box.
14. Click the Finish button.