2. Sounds are not being output when playing back a DVD title in Dolby Digital Sounds by Windows Media Player.
- MS Decoder for Dolby Digital Sounds is required.
3. WinDVD can't play back when not logged in with administrator rights and monitor is not switched via Hotkey(Fn+F7).
- Display needs to be switched only by Hotkey(Fn+F7), if DVD is to be played back immeidately after the display switching. If DVD cannot be played back by switching display not using the Hotkey, please restart the computer.
4. Plug and Display function does not work.
5. The error message System file cannot be updated appears when installing TPM Professional Package.
- To complete installation, click OK in the error message, and continue the installation.
6. Blu-ray disc is NOT supported.
- CD/DVD can be used.
7. The copyright protection function of the SD memory card does not work
8. SSD RAID model is not supported
9. WinDVD can't playback on the clone mode. (Only Intel Gaphics model)
10. Online and Offline manual are not offered for XP Downgrade.