2. On Control Panel, under System and Security, click Backup your computer.
3. If the external hard drive is not connected during Data Restore, the following error will occur.
Note: Connect the external hard drive if it's not yet connected.
4. Select Restore my files.
5. This window will prompt user to browse the Data to be restored. Click Browse for folders.
6. Click the specific Data to be restored, and click Add folder.
7. Once Data folder is added, click Next.
8. This window will prompt user for the location to restore the Data to.
Note: In the original location will restore the Data to its original location. Otherwise select In the following location: and click Browse.
9. If a file with the same name is already existing, the following message will appear.
Note: Select one of the given options.
10. Data restoration will proceed.
11. Click Finish once Data restoration is done.