Note: It is recommended to use an external drive during backup for larger storage capacity.
2. On Control Panel, under System and Security, click Backup your computer.
3. On Backup and Restore, click Set up backup.
4. Select the drive to backup data (External Drive/Writable Disc), and click Next.
5. Select Let me choose to manually select the Data for backup.
6. Proceed to select the data for backup, and click Next.
Note: If Include a system image of drives is selected, deselect it.
7. A confirmation window indicating the data that will be backed up appears. Click Save settings and run backup to proceed.
8. Click Close once backup is done.