How to troubleshoot Bluetooth device connectivity issues in Windows 7?
Troubleshoot Bluetooth device connectivity issues in Windows 7.
Not all computers have an internal Bluetooth adapter. To see if the computer has a Bluetooth adapter, check the specifications.
Because each of these steps represents a possible solution, try to setup a connection with the Bluetooth device after each step.
1. Download and install all Bluetooth updates available in the website.
2. Verify the internal Bluetooth adapter is enabled.
3. Verify the Bluetooth Support Service is started and set to automatic.
4. Verify the internal Bluetooth adapter is set to discoverable mode.
5. Verify the Bluetooth device is turned on and charged properly. Refer to the manufacturer's instructions for proper configuration.
6. The Bluetooth device may be out of range or too close. Try moving it closer or a little further away.
For more information about troubleshooting Bluetooth devices, please click here.