Please refer to the steps below.
1. Click Start, point to Settings and click Control Panel.
2. Click Users.
3. Click Next.
4. Enter the desired user logon name and click Next.
5. Click Next>.
6. Enter the desired Windows password.
7. Enter the Windows password again to confirm the selection.
8. Click Next.
9. Select the desired items to make user specific.
10. Select whether to duplicate the selected items or create new ones.
11 Click Next.
12 Click Finish.
13 Click Yes to restart the computer. The changes will take effect when the computer restarts.