When I try to watch internet TV with Windows Media Player, the following error message appears and I cannot watch it. Why is that so?
"Iexplore has caused an error in DXMASF.DLL. Iexplore will now close."
"Iexplore has caused an error in KERNEL32.DLL. Iexplore will now close."
We have confirmed the symptom. Please try either of the following methods to resolve this symptom.
1. Download the latest version of Windows Media Player from the Microsoft Website and re-install it.
2. Copy the [strmdll.dll.original] file and rename it to [strmdll.dll] file with the following procedure.
1) Open [C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\] folder.
2) Copy the original file "strmdll.dll.original" to the same folder.
3) A copy of "Copy of strmdll.dll.original" file appears.
4) Rename the copied file to "strmdll.dll".
5) Restart your computer.