The preview pane allows you to view the contents of messages just by clicking [Subject] without opening up the messages with another window.
To view or hide the preview pane, please refer to the following procedure.
1) Click the mailboxes such as [Inbox] and [Outbox] that you want to view or hide.
2) Click [Layout] from the [View] menu. The [Window Layout Properties] dialog box appears.
3) Select the [Use preview pane] check box and the preview pane appears.
If you do not want to view the preview pane, clear the check box.
* Select the [Below Messages] option button and the preview pane appears below the messages. Select the [Beside Messages] option button and the preview pane appears besides the messages.
* Clear the [Show preview pane header] check box and recipients, senders and subjects appear on the top end of the preview pane.
4) Click [OK].