1. Certain skins cannot display visualizations.
If skins like "Classic" is used, the visualizations will not be displayed. To display the visualizations, select a skin that can display visualizations or change the settings to [Full mode].
2. Visualizations is not selected.
Even if skins that can show visualizations or the player is set to [Full mode], the player settings have to select [Show Visualizations] for visualizations to be displayed.
3. A MIDI file is being played back.
As MIDI files contain only descriptive information about music and does not include actual sound data, visualizations are not displayed. Check if the file is a MIDI file . For further details, please refer to the Microsoft's technical support information.
4. The [Digital Playback] check box is not selected.
If the [Digital Playback] check box is cleared, the visualizations may sometimes not be displayed.
1) Click [Start], [Programs] and [Windows Media Player].
2) From the [View] menu, click [Now Playing Tools] and [Show Visualizations].
3) From the [Tools] menu, click [Options]. Select the [CD Audio] tab. From the [Playback Settings] box, select the [Digital Playback] check box.
4) Click [OK] to close the dialog box.