User has to log on to the system as a user of Administrators' Group, Users' Group or Power Users' Group.
Please refer to the steps below to create a user account as a member of the above groups:
1. Click Start and click Control Panel.
2. Double-click Administrative Tools.
If Administrative Tools does not exist, change the window to the Classic View.
3. Double-click Computer Management.
4. Double-click Local Users and Groups.
5. Double-click Users.
6. Double-click the user account that does not appear in the Welcome window.
7. Click the Member of tab.
8. Click Add.
9. Enter the group name to add the account.
10. Click OK.