Please refer to the steps below to copy files to a CD-R/RW media using DirectCD:
Insert a CD-R/RW media into the CD-ROM drive. Follow the instructions provided by DirectCD Wizard to format the CD-R/RW media.
A. Drag-and-drop function
1. Start Windows Explorer.
2. Select the folders or files that are to be copied to the CD-R/RW media and drag to the CD-ROM drive icon.
B. Send-to function
Select and right-click those files that are to be copied to the CD-R/RW media, point to Send to and click DirectCD Drive.
C. Save-As function for individual files
1. Click the File tab and click Save As....
2. From the Save in drop-down box, select the CD-ROM drive and click Save.
To check if those files have been copied, double-click the My Computer icon and double-click the CD-ROM drive icon.
To create folders in the formatted CD-R/RW media:
1. Double-click the My Computer icon and double-click the CD-ROM icon.
2. Right-click an open area in the window of the CD-ROM drive, point to New and click Folder.
3. Key in the desired name for the folder.