The following is an example of adding 3 1/2 Floppy (A) using the administrative rights.
1. Start My Computer and double-click Local Disk (C:).
2. Click Show the contents of this drive and double-click Documents and Settings.
3. Double-click one of the (Account Name) folder.
4. From Tools menu, click Folder Options.
5. Click the View tab.
6. Select the Show hidden files and folders option and click OK.
7. The SendTo folder will appear under the select account folder.
8. Double-click SendTo.
9. In My Computer, drag and drop the 3 1/2 Floppy (A) icon to the SendTo folder.
10. Right-click the Shortcut to 3 1/2 Floppy (A) icon in the SendTo folder and click Rename. Give a name to the icon.
11. Click Close.
This procedure can be used to set for other users' accounts as well.