To display the images of a DVD video to a TV, please follow the steps below.
1. Turn off the computer and TV, and remove the AC adaptor and the power cable from the wall outlet. Then connect the AV output terminal of the computer to the TV with an AV connection cable.
2. Connect the power cables to the wall outlet. Turn on the TV and then start the computer.
3. Set the display resolution to 1024 x 768 or lesser.
4. To display the Windows screen only on the TV, press Fn + F8 simultaneously.
* If there is DVD disc in the drive, remove it. Otherwise, the Fn + F8 keys do not work.
5. When the Windows screen appears on the TV, insert the DVD disc to the drive of the computer. Playback the DVD video with Windows Media Player or WinDVD.