Please refer to the steps below to create a postcard:
1. Click Start and click All Programs->PictureGear Studio->Tool->Print Studio.
2. In Postcard, click Start Creating.
3. Click a design to be used for the postcard. and select a photo to be used for the postcard.
4. Edit the title and text of the postcard and click Print.
5. Select the printer and set the number of prints.
- The settable items vary depending on the printer.
- Click Advanced to make detailed settings on it.
8. Check the preview shown on the left of the window, click Print and then click OK.