Please follow the steps below to set the dial-up network in the respective Windows environment:
A. In Windows 2000 environment
1. Right-click the My Network Places icon on the desktop and then click Properties.
2. The Network and Dial-up Connection window appears.
3. Double-click the Make New Connection icon and follow the instructions that appear.
B. In Windows XP environment
1. Click Start, point to Control Panel and click Network and Internet Connections.
2. Click Setup or change your Internet connection.
3. Click Setup and follow the instructions that appear.