How to set up an ADSL connection with Windows Network Setup Wizard in Windows Vista?
Setting up an ADSL connection with Windows Network Setup Wizard in Windows Vista.
Please refer to the steps below.
1. Click Start -> Control Panel.
2. Click Connect to the Internet.
Note: If computer is already connected to the Internet, the Connect to the Internet tab doesn't appear. In this case, please refer to the steps below:
a. Click View Network status and tasks.
b. Click Set up a connection or network on the left.
c. In the Set up a connection or network dialog box, click Connect to the Internet and then click Next.
d. Click Set up connections still.
3. Click Broadband (PPPoE).
4. Type in User Name, Password and Connection Name, and then click Connect.
5. The Connect to the Internet dialog box appears.
Note: If Internet connection cannot be established, click Skip.
Click Set up connections anyway in the dialog box that appears.
6. Click Close.
7. Set up Dial-up connection in Internet Explorer. Right-click the Internet Explorer icon on the Desktop, and then click Properties.
8. Click the Connections tab.
9.Select Never a dialup connection, and click OK.