To combine multiple files into one file with DVgate Assemble, please follow the steps below.
1. Start DVgate Assemble.
2. Click Add.
3. Specify the location of the file to be used.
4. Specify a file format type.
When selecting AVI format in Files of type, select the Add all divided files saved with the same name check box to add all the serialized files altogether.
5. Click Open and all the selected files will appear in sequence in the main window.
6. Click OUTPUT ALL or OUTPUT on the main window.
7. Specify a location and a file name for the file to be saved.
8. Specify a file format type.
9. Click Save. Combination of the files starts.
10. Upon receiving the message Exporting/Save to an AVI file complete, click OK.