Please refer to the steps below to create a label:
1. Click Start and then click All Programs -> PictureGear Studio -> Tool -> Print Studio.
2. Under the Label column, click Start Creating.
3. Select a media to be used for the label, select the given paper type and select a given design.
* The list of recently used paper can be shown by clicking Recently used paper.
4. To edit the label, enter a given title and press Enter.
* The title can also be edited through the Decor window.
5. Click Print, select the printer type and set the number of prints.
6. Click Print and click OK.