Please refer to the following steps to create and print a label using LabelMaker:
1. Click Start, select All Programs, select SonicStage and click SonicStage.
2. Import music files and click My Library.
3. Select the album and click Tools.
4. Click Print a label and LabelMaker starts.
5. Select the type of media by double-clicking the desired icons.
6. Double-click the desired paper to be used for the label and double-click the desired design to be used for the label.
7. The label can be edited by adding text, objects, clip art, images, auto shape, or drawing using the pencil function.
8. Click Save to save the final label design or click Print to print out the created label.
LabelMaker can also be started by clicking Start, select All Programs, select DigitalPrint, select Tools and click LabelMaker.