The handling differs depending on the displayed error.
Check how to handle the concerned error.
Error is displayed when you are using the internal memory
Abnormality occurs in the internal memory. WARNING! There is a risk of data loss. When you format the internal memory, all stored images will be deleted including protected ones.
Turn off the power and turn it on again.
If the situation is not improved, format the internal memory after backing up the stored data.
WARNING! There is a risk of data loss. When you format the internal memory, all stored images will be deleted including protected ones.
Error is displayed when you are using a memory card
Abnormality occurs in the memory card.
- Turn off the camera, then insert and remove the memory card several times. After that, turn on the camera again.
- Make sure that your memory card is compatible with the camera. (For details on compatible memory cards, refer to the manual of your camera.) The error code “C:13:01” may be displayed when you record large amounts of data, such as when recording movies.
- Insert another memory card.
- If you repeatedly record and delete images, files on the memory card may become fragmented, which may cause movie recording to be cut short.
- When you are using a memory card used on your PC, backup the stored data and format the memory card with the camera.
WARNING! There is a risk of data loss. When you format the memory card, all stored images will be deleted including protected ones.?
When the errors shown below are displayed, turn off the power and remove the battery pack, then attach the battery pack and turn on the power again after about one minute.
|Error code||Possible causes|
|System error||Abnormality of the hardware|
|C:32:01||Abnormality of the hardware|
|E:41:00||Abnormality of the Wi-Fi connecting part|
|E:61:00||Abnormality of the focus driving part|
|E:61:10||Abnormality of the zoom driving part|
|E:61:30||Abnormality of the lens driving part|
|E:62:02||Abnormality of the image stabilization|
|E:91:01||Abnormality of the flash unit part|
|E:91:**||Abnormality of the flash unit part, battery recognition, etc.|
If the issue is still unresolved, the product may need servicing.Go to Product Repair.